Balanced Life Rule 8 + 8 + 8
A balanced life means to consider all aspects of life Whether it is a relationship, work, health, money, faith. To keep our life in that condition, it is very important for us to understand the time. Have you ever thought about what 24 hours mean to our daily life? This is the opportunity given by time where we can live our lives in different ways.
Let’s understand the formula of 8 + 8 + 8
8 hours of work
The first 8 represents the 8 hours spends working, or studying. This 8 hours you sacrifice to be able to put food and other basic needs on the table. Make sure you utilize this 100% because this is the time where you prove yourself best at your work. While working avoid all the distraction like
- checking social media on your phones can be a huge distraction.
- eating and drinking near your workspace.
- Do Not Use the Same Internet Browser for Office Work and Personal Internet Browsing
- Never Keep Your System Unattended and Unlocked
- Close down unnecessary apps
- Make a to-do list
- Take regular breaks
8 hour of sleep
One of the most important times in your life or in a day is good sleep. Sleep plays an important role in physical health. For example, sleep is involved in the healing and repair of your heart and blood vessels. A good sleep always gives you Better productivity and concentration. Sleep is necessary to
- Stay Alert: Good sleep allows your mind to regain focus and tackle those tricky mental challenges. It can also increase creativity.
- Healthy Memory: Sleeping is the most important time to shape memories and make the connections between events, feelings, and experiences.
- Infection recovery: Sleep is your body’s mechanism to ward off infection.
- Be Active. Energy levels after healthy sleep are higher, and your mental awareness is more acute.
8 hours for yourself
Everyone wants a happy family, dream, passion, goal, nowadays we do not get time to balanced our own priorities so do not worry this 8 hour gives the chance to get all of your priorities. Below is the list of your priority that you can divide in your 8 hour time span.
It is very simple just remember FFF HHH SSS.
I call this the key of happiness.